20. The St. Regis Bali Resort – Nusa Dua, Indonesia
The St. Regis Bali Resort is an award-winning beachfront hotel covering nine hectares of lush tropical landscape and featuring a 3,668-square-metre turquoise swimmable Lagoon.
19. Serengeti House – Singita Grumeti, Tanzania
Serengeti House is an exclusive-use family retreat with indoor & outdoor lounging and uninterrupted views across the Serengeti savannah.
18. 137 Pillars House – Chiang Mai, Thailand
137 Pillars is a carefully restored historic building in the inland region of northern Thailand, Chiang Mai.
17. The Nam Hai – Hoi An, Vietnam
The Four Seasons resort, The Nam Hai, is a luxurious five-star resort on a private kilometre-long stretch of one of Forbes’ “best beaches in the world.”
16. Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens – Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica